Fibre Channel SAN
Storage area network is a dedicated data network that is used to connect external devices such as disk arrays and backup devices to servers.
Main benefits of SAN:
- Physical data and server separation, individual SAN elements can be up to tens of kilometers apart.
- Sharing resources between servers and disk or backup systems, providing redundant ways to these resources.
- High availability and network security - no single point of failure architecture, cluster and Disaster Recovery Site solutions support.
- Transparency, scalability, throughput and more.
We focus on the products and technologies of the two leading Fiber Channel SAN companies Brocade® and CISCO®.
Brocade® Fibre Channel technology
Brocade® is a leader in SAN for Data Centers and Metropolitan Networks. Brocade has the largest portfolio of network storage solutions and converged network environments.
The main products of Brocade® Fiber Channel SAN.
- SAN Backbone Directors for enterprise-class solutions with the highest throughput, availability and scalability - Brocade® DCX® up to 512 ports in one box.
- Affordable solution for Small and Medium Businesses - Brocade® Switches with 2.4.8 and 16Gbps port speeds, with Brocade® Fabric Vision ™ technology for maximum up-time and simplified deployment and management.
Brocade® Analytics Monitoring Platformu pro optimalizaci provozu z hledika výkonu, latence, storage I/O výkonu a dalších SCSI metrik v síti.
Blade Server I/O modules, transceiver modules a Fibre Channel Host Bus Adaptery (HBAs).
Sophisticated monitoring and management tools such as Brocade® Network Advisor.
Cisco® MDS technology
Cisco® offers a wide range of devices covering the needs of not only SMB businesses but also large enterprises with the need for extensive and reliable Enterprise solutions - Cisco® MDS 9000 Series.
MDS technology, with flexible architecture for integrating multiple protocols, provides intelligent network services, advanced traffic management, detailed diagnostics, and unified management.
- Powerful Backbone SAN Directory Cisco MDS Multilayer Directors with a high port density - 768 ports in one device.
- Cisco MDS 9100/9200/9300 Fabric Switches as a compact and cost-effective solution.
- Unified OS environment for LAN and SAN - Cisco NX-OS Software.
- Extensive functionality - Access-lists (ACL), Quality of Service (QoS), Virtual SAN (VSAN), Inter-VSAN routing and more.
- Unified management - Multi-protocol Cisco Prime Data Center Network Manager
We provide customers with comprehensive services ranging from the design of network topology, supplies of components (FC SAN switches, SFPs), complete implementation, including optical connections, through to total environment support. This means not only operational support and service for SAN switches, but also for hosts and external devices connected to the SAN.
For Storage Networking customers can use our comprehensive 24/7 Support and Service.