What is Flowmon?
It is a complete, powerful, and scalable solution from Flowmon Networks a.s. for monitoring networks based on data flows (NetFlow/IPFIX standards and more). Enables analysis of network behaviour, diagnostics of network and application performance problems, stopping DDoS attacks, etc., bringing a detailed overview of network traffic and its structure:
- Control over the behaviour of devices and users
- Overview of the network communication structure and effective troubleshooting
- Bandwidth utilization and WAN line optimization
- Application performance monitoring
- Personalized reporting
Flowmon Monitoring Centrum (FMC)
Basic software module for central monitoring and visualization of data streams in the monitored network.
Using FMC can analyse data communication in detail, up to the application layer (L7) of the OSI model. FMC enables efficient troubleshooting, increased security, and optimization of network services in the corporate network.
- Predefined profiles for standard protocols
- User-definable views of data communication
- Automatic reporting settings
- Statistics on charts and tables
- Top N statistics (services, protocols, servers, websites), etc.
Application Performace Monitoring
APM extension software module for real time analysis of application performance and availability. It is possible to monitor applications based on HTTP/HTTPS, as well as communication between the application and database server. This is an agent-less solution that does not affect the measured statistics in any way.
Flowmon Application Performance Monitoring provides information on:
- Time duration of the processing of individual transactions
- Delays occurring at the network layer
- Delays occurring on the server
- The number of users working with the application
- Individual transactions at the level of individual users (size, time, IP addresses).